Sunday, August 31, 2008

at the end of august

Neal, Kate and the kids came on Neal's Birthday!
so we made him a cake.
Funny shot of him about to blow out the candles!




Bri and Neal went to the
New York Yankee's game this Saturday
to celebrate Neal's birthday,
and to see the Yankees play
in the stadium before they tear it down.


They stoped to see lady liberty.


As for the girls and kids.
We went down to Baltimore to the Science Center.
Brian took my camera and Kate took some pics,
which I haven't gotten a copy yet.
(will up date when I get some.)



Drew, Audrey and Wall-e!

Sunday We like to take walks,
and this is one of my favorite parks
in the Carlisle area. The kids love to run
on the trail with us, and enjoy being outside
near the river.

drew and his daddy


Drew took a picture of Bri and I
(not bad for a 4 year old,
but he will have a lot more training
on picture taking by the time
I get threw with him.)

My favorite tree!

1 comment:

Lanna said...

Whoa, what's up with that picture of Neal? Holy cow!! He looks like a very different person. Kinda scary. Sounds like you had lots of fun.