Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The very hungey (busy) caterpiller


I need to update and show you guys some pics taken recently before they aren't resent anymore. I've been doing very well since the operation. too well, i haven't slowed down, and my body is healing very well. emotionally I've been doing well too. i think. I've gotten to spend some time with family and close friends which i am greatful for.

On Wednesday:

Drew at swim lessons



drew in the pool


Drew underwater with Miss Bridgett!

These pictures of drew were taken on his second to last day of swim lessons, the day i went into the hospital. I wasn't feeling that bad in the morning. Brian had to take drew to his last day of lessons. Drew passed the level of Eel, and can now move on to Ray/Starfish! We are both very excited to keep swimming!

On Thursday:
early in the morning was my returning day to a Hershey OR.

On Friday:
Bri stayed home from work, and we both caught up on some much needed sleep.

On Saturday :
Drew and Audrey have a friends who threw a Monkey Party!

Drew monkey!

Audrey Monkey!
Nicole is a very talented painter and she made this great monkey!

looking around at the monkey party!

Audrey trying to figure it out!

Audrey so happy she did it!

Thanks Nicole, Caroline and little Johanna
the party was so much fun, we love to act like monkeys!

On Sunday:
I did stay home to rest. but couldn't much.

On Monday:
Grandpa C., Aunt Lanna, Porter and sister Marin came driving threw on there way to there new home in Virgina it was so nice to see them since it had been 2 1/2 years! we got to spend some time together, get a much needed rest, then go out to eat, cause I wasn't cooking!
Grandpa porter drew and audrey


drew mommy marin and lanna


Audrey mommy lanna and marin


audrey grandpa and drew


Aunt lanna and audrey


Audrey and Mommy


Dad and grand-dad

On Tuesday:
I was consigning this year in angela's sale so i had a lot to get done. printing and tagging.I also went to a baby shower for a friend Eriko! i still need to get a copy of a picture of it!

On Wednesday:
I took a nap!

On Thursday:
Thursday was drop off day for the sale.
I went back to shop and hang out with the girls.
We went out after to this local dinner! it was on the Have to go there before moving list. at least we were lucky enough not to see any lot lizards! ah.

Angela, Amber and I
We had such fun together! We will miss you Angela
Can't wait for another all night movie fest!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

your recent post made me exhausted just looking at it!!! aren't you supposed to be resting?! :) we were glad to have you party with us.